How To Connect your Device To My Kaspersky Account?
With the increase in the usage of electronic devices, it becomes important to keep them secure and protected from rising cyber-attacks. One special solution for all the multi-device users for protecting their devices is Kaspersky Antivirus. Using this software you can protect multiple devices as well as your data from various online threats. For elevating your experience of using the protection you can make the use of Kaspersky account and perform several functions.
What Do You Mean By My Kaspersky Account and Functions You Can Perform Using the Account?
My Kaspersky Account is a platform that helps you to manage your Kaspersky subscription. It’s a user-friendly interface that can help you boost the antivirus experience. Using your Kaspersky Login Account, you can perform functions such as:
- Get information about your subscription
- Manage your device
- Get access to customer support
- Download the application
- Get special offer and update notification
- Perform Scanning Process
- Activate your purchased subscription
- Update your antivirus
- Renew your subscription and a lot more.
Procedure to Connect Your Various Devices To My Kaspersky
You can use the Kaspersky protection that you have purchased on several devices. For this, you need to connect all of your devices to your Kaspersky account. You can add up to 500 devices to your account. The following are the procedures that you need to follow for connecting all your devices.
Note: Before you commence with the procedure, you are required to have a purchased Kaspersky subscription and a Kaspersky account. In case you don’t have an account yet, then you need to create one and then start with the process.
Connect Your device to Kaspersky Account When you don’t have the Application Installed on your Device
- Access an internet browser on the device on which you want to install the application.
- Move to the sign-in window using the “my.kaspersky.com” URL.
- Click the Sign-In tab to get the dialog box.
- Type in the login credentials that are associated with your account. Make sure you use the email address that you have mentioned while purchasing the subscription.
- Enter and click the “Sign In” button to reach your account successfully.
- Once you reach your account, move to the “Devices” section.
- Hit the “Protect new device” option.
- Make the selection of the Operating system of your device.
- Now, you will get the link for the Kaspersky application beside the subscription name.
- Download and install the application on your device and launch it.
- If required then sign in to your account.
- Now, your device will now get connected. You can check the device panel to see the list of connected devices.
Procedure for Device Connection if you have Application Installed On your System
- Open your Kaspersky application that you have installed on your system.
- In the main interface, look for the “My Kaspersky” option and click it.
- This will navigate you to the sign-in window.
- Enter the username and password that are linked with your account.
- Once you are done with sign-in, your account will automatically connect your device to your account and your device will now appear in the device section.