Kaspersky Sign In
Kaspersky is a reliable cybersecurity solutions provider that protects your digital life without any compromise. It offers a versatile range of laser-sharp security products that proactively keeps your devices safe from online threats. However, the best part is it allows users to manage their services and subscriptions without any hassle or complications. In other words, it gives you an online portal to set up your unique management hub called Kaspersky Sign In Account.
Create Kaspersky Account
- In order to create your Kaspersky Login Account, you must launch any Web Browser that you commonly use. For instance, you may have Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc. You will find the Browser in your system’s “Taskbar” or “Desktop”. For “Taskbar”, look at the bottom left-hand side of your monitor’s screen. Now, click on the Browser icon on your system and open it.
- Then, open the official website required for Kaspersky Sign In process. In other words, enter “kaspersky.com” in the Address Bar of the Browser launched in the last step. Thereafter, press the “Enter” key.
- On the following webpage, locate the “My Kaspersky” tab around the top middle part. Then, place your cursor over it. As a result, it will expand its menu box.
- Now, click on “My Devices” from this expanded list.
- As a result, it will take you to the “Kaspersky Sign In” page. Next, you should go to the top right-hand corner of this window. Here, you will notice a “Sign Up” tab. Hence, click on it.
- Consequently, it will redirect you to the “Account Creation” webpage. This window requires you to provide your basic Profile Information. In other words, you will have to accurately enter the required details in the respective text boxes as mentioned below.
- Email Address: First of all, you will have to provide a working Email Address with which you want to create your “Kaspersky Sign In” Account. Besides that, you must have access to this Email Account as Kaspersky will send you a Verification Link on this Address.
- Password: After that, you must type in a Password that you want to set for this “Kaspersky Sign In” Account. Here, you must ensure to create a Password that is unique and strong. Besides that, it must fulfil the specified conditions.
- It must have a minimum of 8 characters.
- Must be a unique combination including at least 1 upper and lowercase letters.
- Must have at least 1 numeral.
- Also, include 1 special character.
- Re-enter Password: Thereafter, re-type the same password carefully to confirm it.
- Along with that, you will notice another checkbox that seeks your permission to send you promotional offers, reviews etc. Hence, you may select this checkbox if you want to receive them on your Email Address. However, it is optional and you can leave it.
- Finally, you should click on the “Create Account” to set up your “Kaspersky Sign In” Account.
- As a result, it will notify you about the same. In addition to that, it will send you a Verification Email on the given Email Address.
- Therefore, access the Inbox of your Email Account. Then, open the Verification Email and Verify your Email Address.
Access Kaspersky Sign In Account
- In order to access your Kaspersky Account, launch a Web Browser in the very first place.
- Then, open “my.kaspersky.com”.
- After that, click on the “Sign In” button and open the Login page.
- On the following window, enter your registered “Email Address”.
- Next, you should type in the “Password” of your Kaspersky Sign In Account.
- Thereafter, select the “Remember me for 30 days” option by clicking on its corresp[onding checkbox. However, it is an optional step required only if you want to save your login credentials on your system.
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” button and access your Kaspersky Sign In Account.